CADDIS ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS BLUE LIGHT READERS
The Root Cause Analysis Blue Light Readers are a high-density acetate frame, which means they're created from the good, expensive stuff. The time-tested aviator shape originates back to a date that the Internet is just not giving up that easily…but trust us when we say they’re “timeless.”
- All lenses are designed to block blue light while reducing smudging and glare.
- Quality you can feel: premium, durable materials, thoughtful designs, and careful craftsmanship.
- Vintage-inspired style with a large fit.
- Top of frame is engraved with “Willie” and “Waylon” in Morse code
- Metal bars embellish the front of the frame at the temple.
- Sturdy 3-barrel hinges ensure security and stability.
Caddis frames are available in the following strengths: 0.00, 1.00, 1.25, 1.50, 1.75, 2.00, 2.25, 2.50, 2.75, 3.00, 3.50 as readers or as progressives and with the option of blue - light lens, clear lenses with no color distortion, or light - responsive lenses that transition from clear to a darker color when outdoors. Readers have the same magnification across the entire lens allowing you to read things up close without squinting or using a magnifying glass. Progressives seamlessly transition from no magnification at the top to your preferred magnification at the bottom, allowing you to see both near and far. Blue - light filtering lens offer the maximum protections from blue light.The magnifications and types of lenses noted below are what we currently have in-store, but any magnification or type can be special ordered and shipped directly to you or to the shop for you to pick up.