HOW CAN I SHOP WITH INTERWOVEN?
We are following the recommendations set forth by the gov of NJ and we ask that when you come and shop with us, you do the same....
As of August 2020...
1. Wear a mask and use our hand sanitizer upon entry. Your shirt is not a mask :)
2. Maintain 6 feet distance between other shoppers and employees of Interwoven
3. If you feel ill, please do not enter our store. The owner is immunocompromised and you are putting her and others at risk if you do so.
Shop online instead and choose free shipping or curb-side pick up at checkout.
4. Respect that we can only allow 4 shoppers within our store at once and if you are not planning on making a purchase, then please remain outside of our shop. We have great coffee shops in the area and an open park across from us that you can enjoy. On Sundays from 10-3 there is a Farmer's market in the park that sells great produce and other stuff.
5. In order to keep everyone safe and healthy we are steaming all garments that get tried on.
If you do not intend on making a purchase, now is not the time for "playing dress-up" or conducting your very own fashion show.
Interwoven has the right to limit the amount of garments being tried on and/or request people who are not shopping to leave, if others are waiting to enter the shop or if a private shopping appointment has been booked.
Although we are no longer booking shopping time slots online, you can still make an appointment to shop with the owner or one of our fab stylists one-on-one or outside of our normal business hours, by sending us an email or DM via insta.
Thank you for your continued support in shopping small and doing us all a favor by being stylish and fabulous during this crazy crazy time.