caddis hooper blue light readers
The Hooper Blue Light Readers are a lightweight wire frame design that slides on like sand through an hourglass. Possibly named after a popular 70s comedy movie…and possibly not, depending on who’s asking. Let’s go with “not”. Hooper comes with a very light yellow-tinted lens because it’s always summer on the inside when jumping cars over river gorges.
- All lenses are designed to block blue light while reducing smudging and glare.
- Vintage-inspired style with a medium-large fit.
- Lenses tinted pale yellow or green.
- Durable temple tips can be shaped for a custom fit.
- Adjustable nose pads designed for comfort.
- Sturdy 3-barrel hinges ensure security and stability
- One of Bianca's faves