All the smells and feels for these hand-poured incense. I know you've seen incense sold every corner you turn, but this stuff is like no other. All hand poured in Seattle, WA., with tons of spirit and energy. Various scents available; listed below, in order of our top performers.
- Lid may act as burner
- 20+ cones per tin
- Natural essential oils
- Natural bamboo charcoal cone
- Reusable/recyclable packaging
- Travels well + Perfect gift
- Burn time: 20 min approx.
- Scent lasts 2-4 hours (medium sized room)
- Mars- dragon’s blood resin, frankincense, benzoin, spices and dust
- Ploom- gardenia, tobacco, bay, guaiacwood, sandalwood, tonka bean
- Interwoven- peppercorn peony and apricot *comes in gold tin as pictured.
- AI- geranium, rose stem, moss, mint
- Izba- cedarwood, lavender
- Gorgo- wood bouquet and beeswax
- Targa- guaiacwood, teak, oud, copaiba balsam, frankincense, cedarwood, black pepper, nutmeg, choya loban, nagarmotha, sandalwood, smoke, myrrh and vetiver
- Lone- cedarwood, New Orleans moss, African bluegrass, fig
- Tilde- agarwood/oud, black pepper, sage, patchouli, geranium, cedarwood
- Malus- Nootka cypress, oak, amyris, cypriol, scotch whisky, damp ash, vanilla, leather
- Muru- vetiver, yuzu, cypress, soil