BIRKENSTOCK BLACK SUPER BIRKI
All hail the working class. Birkenstock Super Birki Clog has been created just for us. It's simply the perfect work shoe! The strong grip and a raised heel section with an extended front encloses the entire foot, promoting a natural rolling motion with every step you take. Dreamy, right? Birkenstock clogs made from hardwearing materials. It's hard to believe, but Birkenstock was once a little-known German shoemaker quietly churning out impressive clogs back in the late 18th century.
"The nonslip PU sole proves itself to be the ideal solution on smooth floor surfaces in particular. The Birki Clog is a top choice among long-term employees in hospitals, the food industry, and kitchens. Its outstanding hygiene properties likewise attest to this. The oil- and grease-resistant clog is washable at up to 80° Celsius, while the removable PU footbed can be washed at up to 60° Celsius and can also be disinfected."
- Water-repellent and dirt-resistant
- Removable, anatomically shaped PU footbed, washable at up to 60°C
- Material: Polyurethane
- Footbed lining: fabric
- Sole: PU (polyurethane), nonslip, oil- and grease-resistant
- Certified occupational footwear in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012 OB E (SRB category)
- Featured in Dwell's "Top 15 products Dwell readers bought in April 2022."