Regular price $ 30.00
Axiology strives to make the cleanest, most ethical lipstick on the planet. 100% Evil Free and all natural. We've picked our favorite shades of their line and we're absolutely obsessed.
For all its progress in the natural space, the beauty industry is still pretty shady. Animal testing and palm oil are still a thing and knowing what’s “clean” versus “natural” is still pretty darn confusing. Axiology has figured it all out for us with the shortest list of lipstick ingredients in the beauty industry.
A little about each of these shades...
- Attitude: A vibrant and velvety hot pink with slight cool undertones.
Brave: A warm plum berry with a hint of pink undertones.
- Clarity: A very berry shade made up of bold fuchsia and a hint of red.
- Devotion: A rich rose gold with hints of warm copper undertones.
- Enamor: A vivid fuchsia that wows with bright purple undertones.
- Fundamental: Red meets berry and then some pink in this golden shimmered show-stopper.
- The Goodness: A frosty pale rose with just the right amount of shimmery goodness.
- Identity: A cool bubble gum pink with just the right amount of shimmer.
- Infinite: A classic plum base with a hint of berry pink (this may or may not be one of Madonna's favorite colors).
- Joy: A sophisticated mauve with hints of plum and berry.
- Loyalty: This delicate dusty rose is a flawless shade of soft pink.
- True: This deep scarlet is truly the most romantic of reds with its hints of pink and beet.
- Worth: Sound the alarm! A flaming red-orange with a surprising pink twist.